Aging Life Solutions
Donna Diotalevi & Associates, Inc.
Our company mission is to fully understand your needs and concerns, enabling us to develop solutions that will provide you with clarity, peace of mind, and a way forward.
Join Our Team
Open Position: RN Care Manager – Tampa Bay/West Central Florida Area
We currently have a part-time opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our growing team of outstanding Geriatric Care Managers in the Tampa Bay/West Central Florida area.
The ideal candidate will be a Florida Licensed RN, with a minimum of 10 years of diverse experience in health care, with a minimum of 1-2 years of recent experience in some form of care/case management or community-based health care (e.g. home health, public health, hospice, faith community nursing, etc.).
In addition to being an experienced RN, candidates should have geriatric experience and one of the 2 following certifications, or be willing and able to obtain one of these certifications within the first year of employment:
The RN Care Manager’s job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Complete a thorough assessment of each client and develop a unique care plan tailored to the client’s needs.
- Manage the medical needs of the client and coordinate all needed care.
- Proactively prevent crises, but if an unexpected crises occurs, problem solve the situation and find appropriate resolution.
- Collaborate with other professionals to evaluate patients’ medical or physical condition and to assess client needs.
- Be familiar with Medicare and a multitude of community resources, such as specialty physicians and clinics, elder law attorneys, ALFs, Adult Day Care Centers, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation centers, hospitals and nursing homes.
- Counsel and support clients and families to help them adjust to any and all challenges they are facing.
- Utilize consultation data and professional experience to plan and coordinate client or patient care and rehabilitation, following through to ensure service efficacy.
- Plan and coordinate discharge from care facility to home or other care facility.
- Modify care plans to comply with changes in clients’ status.
- Monitor, evaluate, and record client progress according to measurable goals described in the care plan.
- Identify environmental impediments to client progress through on-site visits, interviews and review of patient records.
- Advocate for clients to make certain all needs are being met and that they have the best possible quality of life.
- Accurately document, chart and record clients billing information, billable hours, and client notes.
- Must be tech savvy and have the ability to use “smart” technology of all kinds including computers, software and unique databases. Must be proficient in MS Word and Outlook.
If you are creative, professional, computer savvy and can function independently we would love to hear from you!
In addition to the qualifications and skills noted above, candidates must be passionate about helping older adults, the disabled, and their families navigate the challenges of aging and/or disability.
To begin the application process, please send a cover letter and resume to Donna@DDACareManagement.com with “RN Care Management Position” in the subject line. After we review your cover letter and resume, you may be contacted with an invitation to complete a full application. We kindly request no phones calls please. We will contact you if your cover letter an resume reflects the experience and professionalism we are looking for.
Locally Owned & Operated
Donna Diotalevi & Associates is now Aging Life Solutions and serves the Greater Tampa Bay Area/West Central Florida Region and beyond.